The Stage is what attendees see during an event, while the Backstage is a private video chat that allows Speakers and Organizers rehearse before going live in front of attendees.
Every Hopin Stage has an associated Backstage. The Backstage is accessed via a private link in your event dashboard. Only organizers have access to this link and it’s the link you’ll be sharing with your speakers or anyone you want to have on-screen via the Stage.
Check out our Backstage tutorial for more information on the Backstage.
To access your Backstage
- Sign in and go to your event dashboard
- In Overview, you’ll see a section labelled "Hopin Studio" on the right-hand side of the screen. This contains the Backstage link.
- You can also go to "Stage" in the event dashboard and you will see "Segment Backstage Link" under "Hopin Studio".
- After you obtain the link, open that link in a new tab to enter the Backstage.
- The Backstage is only for the Stage, NOT for the Sessions or Expo areas.
- You must be registered for the event for the Backstage link to work. If you are not registered, you will be redirected to the registration page. This applies to the event Organizers as well.
Check out our guide on how to use the backstage controls.
Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] in case you have questions or need assistance.