Incorporating Twitter to any segment of your event helps increase engagement on the platform. Your attendees discover your tweets which will foster discussions within the event segment.
What are the capabilities of the Twitter integration?
The Twitter integration allows you to add any type of feed that's supported by the Twitter API to any side panel in your event - reception, stage, sessions, expo booths. Supported feeds include:
- A collection: https://twitter.com/TwitterDev/timelines/539487832448843776
- A tweet: https://twitter.com/hopinofficial/status/1347158598053457921
- A profile: https://twitter.com/hopinofficial
- A list: https://twitter.com/TwitterDev/lists/national-parks
- A moment: https://twitter.com/i/moments/625792726546558977
- A Likes Timeline: https://twitter.com/TwitterDev/likes
- A handle: @hopinofficial
How do I set up the Twitter integration?
- Select your organization on the left side panel of your homepage > click on the integrations tab of the organization and enable the Twitter integration. Hit 'Save' at the bottom of the page once you've clicked the checkbox.
2. Navigate to the specific area that you'd like to add a Twitter feed to (e.g. reception, stage, session, expo) > add the Twitter handle or URL, and hit 'Save' at the bottom of the page.
3. Use the 'Preview' button at the top right of the dashboard to go to your event, and navigate to the specific area that you added your Twitter feed. Click on the Twitter tab in the side panel and you'll see your Twitter feed.
How do I remove a Twitter feed?
To remove a Twitter feed, either remove the link or handle - and save the page - from the specific area you'd like to remove it from or turn the integration off from the Integrations tab. Note that turning off the integration will remove all Twitter feeds from all events.
Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] in case you have questions or need assistance.