The Reception page is the first screen your attendees see when they join your live event.
It's a lobby where people learn about the event and get oriented.
A good Reception page will be warm, informative, helpful.
For example, you may want to include speaker bios, schedule information, and a section like: "How to get the most out of this event."
Customize your Reception page
- Choose the Reception tab on the left sidebar of the event dashboard.
- Use this text editor to write your Welcome Message. Organizers can embed widgets, videos, hyperlinks, downloads, and additional description in this area.
- If you have sponsors for your event and you’d like to display them on your reception page, you can add them to the sponsor area. Sponsor logos can be tiered into three levels of sponsorships: gold, silver and bronze. Learn more about how to add sponsors to your event here.
- Slido can be added to the side panel of the reception page. This will allow you to display any of Slido's polls, Q&A, and surveys to your attendees.
- Hit Save when you're finished.
Tip: Organizers can Edit the Reception page content anytime. Plus, you can always search for public events on our platform to get some inspiration or insights of how others create their Reception pages.
Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] in case you have questions or need assistance.