If you would like your event to be free on Hopin, use free tickets. Free tickets are free for attendees, but organisers still have to pay for each one. This is why it's usually a good idea to get a sponsor to cover your costs.
If you would like to generate revenue from your event, select paid tickets and set the price.
We recommend setting up ticket tiers. For example, you can create 10 Super Early Bird tickets for free, 50 Early Bird tickets for $50, and 100 Regular Admission tickets for $100. This way you reward your attendees for committing early.
Adding tickets is super easy on the Details → Tickets tab on the Beta Event Dashboard.
- Click the Add Ticket button at the top right corner of the Tickets tab
- Enter the Ticket name
- Set the ticket type to Free or Paid
Note: the ticket price will display the currency added on the Details → Basics tab on the Beta Event Dashboard.
- Add a Description, the benefits a ticket type delivers to the attendees, etc.
- Set the Amount of tickets available
- Check the box to make the ticket Hidden (available via the link only) - great for special guests, Speakers, Sponsors, etc.
Pricing your event: The more value your event provides (i.e. through great speakers, niche content, or the high quality of attendees to network with), the more you can charge.
Note: Your pricing per ticket can range from 0.50 to millions to fit your event!
Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] in case you have questions or need assistance.