You can get additional data reports on the activity of attendees within your live event hosted on Hopin by adding Google Analytics.
To add Google Analytics
- Create property on your Google Analytics account
- Copy the Tracking Id from Google Analytics account
- Open your beta Event dashboard on the Events page
- Open the Advanced Settings → Duplicate Event and Host info tab on your Beta Event Dashboard and paste the Tracking Id to the Google Analytics Tracking Code field
- Click Save for changes to take effect
When your event is live, data will populate in your GA dashboard when attendees begin moving around the event.
Tip: Advanced Analytics package is available on the advanced plans. It gives you the details on attendee attention during the event. To see reports, please navigate to the Analytics → Reports tab on your event dashboard.
Full list of Reports available on the advanced plans:
- Event Summary. Event summary all in one csv file.
- Event chat. Event chat as HTML or CSV file (All Plans)
- Connections. Connections stats from Networking segment as csv file (All Plans)
- Schedule. Schedule structure as csv file (All Plans)
- Attendee Activities. Movement and Participation duration logs data in one file. The report tracks attendee navigation across the event, and time duration of how long the attendees spent on a specific event page (Advanced plans only)
- Movement logs. Attendee movement across event pages as csv file (Advanced plans only)
- Viewership Counts. Viewership data per each event segment as csv file (Advanced plans only)
- Attendee Feedback. Results of midevent feedback as a csv file (Advanced plans only)
- Participation Durations. Participation per each event segment as csv file (Advanced plans only)
- Schedule Participation Report. Event agenda based on schedule items showing organizers who attended and how long attendees spent on a scheduled segment. E.g. with a single stage with six different talks scheduled against it, Schedule Participation report gives exact data on how each of those talks performed. (Advanced plans only)
- Booth Attendee Report. Insights on who went to each expo booth, how long attendees spent at a specific booth and what interactions (if any) they had (Advanced plans only)
- All Reports. Compilation of all reports in one ZIP archive ready to download (Advance plans only)
Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] in case you have questions or need assistance.