While Hopin does not yet have inbuilt captioning tools, there are a number of easy ways to create captions for your events.
This guide focuses on how to create captions for your Google Slides presentations. Have it in mind that this method works for live captioning only.
- Before sharing your screen on Hopin, open your presentation on the Google Slides page
- Click the arrow button next to the Present button
- Choose Presenter view
- On the Presenter View screen hover over the bottom of the page and click the Captions button
- Start speaking and the captions will appear automatically. Be sure to speak clearly and at a normal speed.
- Share your screen and your audience will be able to watch the presentation as well as the caption.
Tip: Check Google Slides captions help page for more information and settings.
Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] in case you have questions or need assistance.