Once the attendees start registering for your event, Organizers will be able to download the attendee list.
Here's how to get the report:
- Sign in to your Hopin account and open your Events page
- Navigate to View Attendees tab of your event Dashboard. You will see a list of registered attendees with their name, email, ticket type and other data.
- Click Export All as CSV to generate a report. The report will start processing and you will receive an email once it is ready.
- On the Report History tab of the Reports page you will be able to track report Status
- Finally, once the Report Status changes to Succeeded click Download button to download the report as a csv file.
That’s it! Now you can start making use of reports for any event on your Organizer’s account.
Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] in case you have questions or need assistance.