If you would like your event to be free on Hopin, use free tickets. Free tickets are free for attendees, but organisers still have to pay for each one. This is why it's usually a good idea to get a sponsor to cover your costs.
If you would like to generate revenue from your event, select paid tickets and set the price.
We recommend setting up ticket tiers. For example, you can create 10 Super Early Bird tickets for free, 50 Early Bird tickets for $50, and 100 Regular Admission tickets for $100. This way you reward your attendees for committing early.
Adding tickets is super easy on the Tickets tab at your event Dashboard.
- Click the Add Ticket button at the top right corner of the Tickets tab
- Enter the Ticket name
- Choose if the ticket is Free or Paid and set a price for the Paid ticket
Note: the ticket price will display the currency added on the Key Details tab on the event Dashboard.
- Add a Description, the benefits a ticket type delivers to the attendees, etc.
- Set the Amount of tickets available
- Check the box to make the ticket Hidden (available via the link only). Great for special guests, Speakers, Sponsors, etc.
Pricing your event: The more value your event provides (i.e., through great speakers, niche content, or the high quality of attendees to network with), the more you can charge. Your pricing per ticket can range from $10 to $10,000!
Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] for more tips and personalized insights.