- Sign into your Hopin account.
- Go to your Organiser Home.
- Find the event you want to duplicate under Events.
- Click the three-dot menu to the right of the event.
- Click "Copy."
The following box will appear:
- Write a new name for the event.
- Choose the new start time. The event's end time will automatically be set to equal the length of the original event.
You can choose to duplicate different parts of your event.
- Schedules and Tickets.
- Sponsors and Expo Booths.
You cannot copy Speakers and Attendee registrations. Speakers and attendees will need to register for the event as usual.
Click "Duplicate" to finish copying the event. You will be directed to the new event's dashboard.
Duplicated events are created as unpublished.