You can get additional data reports on the activity of attendees within your live event hosted on Hopin by adding Google Analytics.
To add Google Analytics
- Create property on your Google Analytics account
- Copy the Tracking Id from Google Analytics account
- Open your Event dashboard on the Events page
- Open the Advanced Settings tab of your event and paste the Tracking Id to the Google Analytics Tracking Code field
- Click Save for changes to take effect
When your event is live, data will populate in your GA dashboard when attendees begin moving around the event.
Tip: Advanced Analytics package is available on the annual plan. It gives you the details on attendee attention during the event.
Full list of Reports available on the annual plan:
- Event chat. Event chat as HTML file (All Plans)
- Connections. Connections stats from Networking segment as csv file (All Plans)
- Schedule. Schedule structure as csv file (All Plans)
- Movement logs. Attendee movement across event pages as csv file (Annual plans only)
- Viewership Counts. Viewership data per each event segment as csv file (Annual plans only)
- Participation Durations. Participation per each event segment as csv file (Annual plans only)
Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] in case you have questions, need assistance or request an upgrade.