Event Reports matter and Hopin makes sure Organizers get the necessary data.
The Reports and Downloads page is available for organizers on the event Dashboard and contains the following reports:
- Event Summary. Event summary all in one csv file. Data points included to the Event Summary Report:
- Registrations (total number of people registered for the event)
- Attendees (total number of people who attended the event)
- Ticket Sales
- Average Minutes Spent
- Total Comments (across all chats)
- Stage Visitors (unique visitors to at least one stage)
- Sessions Visitors (unique visitors to at least one session)
- Expo Visitors (unique visitors to at least one expo booth)
- Networking Visitors (unique attendees making at least one networking connection)
- Connections Made
- Average User Rating (average of the Score attendees provide during the event)
- Event chat. Event chat as HTML or CSV file (All Plans)
- Connections. Connections stats from Networking segment as csv file (All Plans)
- Schedule. Schedule structure as csv file (All Plans)
- Attendee Activities. Movement and Participation duration logs data in one file. The report tracks attendee navigation across the event, and time duration of how long the attendees spent on a specific event page (Annual plans only)
- Movement logs. Attendee movement across event pages as csv file (Annual plans only)
- Viewership Counts. Viewership data per each event segment as csv file (Annual plans only)
- Attendee Feedback. Results of post-event feedback (score 1-10 and What did you like/didn't like about the event open answers) as a csv file (Annual plans only)
- Participation Durations. Participation per each event segment as csv file (Annual plans only)
- Schedule Participation Report. Event agenda based on schedule items showing organizers who attended and how long attendees spent on a scheduled segment. E.g. with a single stage with six different talks scheduled against it, Schedule Participation report gives exact data on how each of those talks performed. (Annual plans only)
- Booth Attendee Report. Insights on who went to each expo booth, how long attendees spent at a specific booth and what interactions (if any) they had (Annual plans only)
- All Reports. Compilation of all reports in one ZIP archive ready to download (Annual plans only)
Note: Create a Report by clicking the Start button on the Reports tab. Once the Report is generated, the Organizer will receive an email and will be able to download the Report from Report History tab. Note that some Reports are only available after the event is over.
All generated reports can be downloaded from a single place: Report History.
Once the report is generated, switch to the Report History tab and click Download.
The file will be saved to your computer ready to use.
Other Event Reports
There's more what Organizers will find on the event Dashboard.
- Connections. Here you’ll be able to see the connections that your attendees made in your events
- Stage Summary. This houses all of your Stage recordings for the entire event and chats. The Stage is automatically recorded. You can also download the Stage Chat and Backstage chat at the bottom of this page
Download Stage summary csv.
The report includes:
Visitors: total number of visitors who attended the Stage
Average visit time: average minutes spent watching Stage
Unique visitors that chatted: unique attendees that sent messages to Stage chat
Number of comments: total number of messages sent to Stage chat
- Sessions Summary. This houses all of your Session recordings and chats. Please keep in mind that you must manually choose to record Sessions. Plus, note that recorded Session can only have up to 9 Speakers at one time and due to the way recordings work will have around 10 second cut-off every two hours of concurrent recorded Session duration. You can also download all of the separate Session chats under each Session's video
Download Session summary csv.
The report includes:
Visitors: total number of visitors who attended the Session
Average visit time: average minutes spent watching the Session
Unique visitors that chatted: unique attendees that sent messages to Session chat
Number of comments: total number of messages sent to Session chat
Note: If you have more than one stream in the Session, the chat will be one document. However, the video will be broken up into several 2 hour or less segments if everyone gets off of the screen, and and then comes back. Everyone going off screen triggers one recording to end, and a new recording to begin.
- Expo Summary. Here you are able to download the Expo chat information. Expos are not recorded, so there will be no downloadable video data
Expo summary (Download Expo summary csv - per expo)
The report includes:
Visitors: total number of visitors who attended the Expo booth
Average visit time: average minutes spent watching the summary segment
Unique visitor that interacted: unique number of visitors who interacted with the Booth
Number of Interest Registered: times attendees clicked Register Interest button
Number of URLs clicked: times attendees clicked Link to website button
Number of comments: total number of messages sent to the Expo Booth chat
Total number of interactions: total number of interactions on a Booth
- View Polls. This is where you can view your Polls and percentage results
Tip: Contact [email protected] for upgrading to the annual plan and unlocking hidden event reports. Once upgraded, you will get access to all available reports even for past events on your Organizer account.
Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] for more tips and personalized insights.