The Analytics page (BETA) of your event dashboard contains a summary of the most important data of your event. At first glance, it may look intimidating - however, this guide will help you understand every bit of it.
How do you access it?
On the top of the current event overview page, an alert shows:
All users are able to opt in to view the beta analytics dashboard by clicking try it now.
You can also access it by clicking on the Dashboard BETA tab on the left side of the event dashboard.
Before the event
Before your event begins, your dashboard should have these modules:
- Registrations and Ticket Sales: This displays a graph that shows the progression of registrations for your event over time. By clicking on the ticket sales box, you can display information on ticket sales instead.
- Ticket sales by type: Here, you see the number of tickets sold according to ticket types with a link to the ticket management page.
- Recent registrations: A list of recent attendees registered for your event.
- Registrations by country: A pictorial representation of attendees by country.
During and after the event
During and after your event, your analytics dashboard will look a bit different with these modules:
- Turnout, Maximum attendance and Time spent: Turnout is the total number of attendees who showed up for the event up until the time at which the data is viewed. Maximum attendance is the maximum number of concurrent users, and the Time spent is the average time spent by attendees in the event.
- Current attendees, Total chat messages and Total network meetings : A graph showing the number of attendees at certain points of time throughout the event. Clicking on the Chat messages and Network meetings tabs, you will see the number as well as a graphical representation of each.
- Top areas by number of attendees: This shows the most visited areas within your event as well as the number of attendees that visited.
- Registrations: This shows the progression of registrations for your event over time
- Chat messages by area: A count of chat messages for all of the segments within your event.
- Top expo booths by interaction: This displays the expo booths with the highest number of interactions by attendees.
- Top attendees by expo booth interaction: The names of the most active attendees that visited the expo booths.