Organizers can use Slido to improve interaction with their attendees through the Q&A, polling, and survey functionalities.
What are the capabilities of the Slido integration?
Slido can be added to the side panel of the stage, any session and reception page. This will allow you to display any of Slido's polls, Q&A, and surveys to your attendees.
How do I set up the Slido integration?
- Create your Slido event and set up polls or Q&A sessions on your Slido account.
- Login to your Hopin account, navigate to the Integrations tab of your organization, and check the Slido box. Remember to hit Save at the bottom of the page once you've clicked the checkbox.
- Copy the 'Event link' from the Slido that you'd like to use.
- Navigate to the specific stage or session in your event dashboard that you'd like to add Slido to.
- Paste that event link into the 'Slido ID' field in your stage or session, and hit the Save button at the bottom of the page.
- Use the Preview button at the top right of your event dashboard to navigate to the event. Find the stage or session that you added Slido to, and you'll see a Slido tab in the right-hand panel.
Note: Whenever someone within Hopin answers a poll question in Hopin, a participant is used up in Slido. See more about participants in Slido here.
How do I remove the Slido integration?
You can either remove the link from the stage or session (make sure you hit Save on that stage or session), or you can disable the Slido integration altogether from the Integrations page.
Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] in case you have questions or need assistance.