The Organizer Dashboard gives a quick summary of your organization profile and events hosted by the organization. This article breaks down each segment of the dashboard and details what you need to know to navigate through.
How to access the organizer dashboard
To access your organizer dashboard, log into your Hopin account, and click on your desired organization on the left side. Once you do that, you are met with the overview page of the dashboard.
On the Overview page, here’s what you should see:
- Your Plan: A section containing your current subscription plan and the number of registrations you have used up on the plan.
- Hopin Explore: A page containing all public events hosted on Hopin. Use the ‘Find an event’ button to discover new events happening on Hopin - free and paid.
- Your upcoming and past events: A list of all your upcoming and past events. Clicking on any of the events listed here takes you directly to the event dashboard. You can also view the event status, date of the event, ticket price, and the number of event registrations.
Apart from the Overview tab, you also have these on your Organizer Dashboard:
- Events: Find all the events hosted by the organization in this section. You can create new events here as well as duplicate an event by clicking on the three-dot by the event.
- Attendees: This holds a list of all people that have registered for the events hosted by the organization. Use the ‘Export as CSV’ button to download the list.
- Profile: Here, you can edit your organization profile. Update the Organization name, email, avatar, and social media profiles.
- Integrations: A list of all integrations available on your account.
- Billing: Here you can manage your account’s billing details. This section shows you your current subscription plan, the number of registrations used up on your account, as well as your accrued registrations from the previous billing period. Find out more about managing your subscription plan here.
- Team: This section allows you to add new team members to your organization as well as manage them. These team members will have access to create and manage events hosted by the organization.
Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] in case you have questions or need assistance.