Attendees can view the List of people registered at the event from the People tab.
Tip: Organizers can download the list of attendees from the People → View Attendees tab.
- Open the People tab at the top right corner of the event page
- Scroll the entire list of attendees or type to Search for a specific person
- Use Filters next to the Search field to segment the attendees by Organisers, Speakers, or My Connections (connections you have made while Networking on previous events)
Once you click on the attendee from the People tab, you will be able to:
- Send a Direct message
- View the attendee Contact details (if filled in on the Attendee Profile page)
- Invite to video call
- Schedule 1:1 meetings with other attendees
Tip: Once the other attendee accepts your request you will be able to have a video call.
Plus, the video call link can be shared with up to 5 attendees for a private group video call.
Note: Venue→ Venue Controls tab of the beta event Dashboard gives Organizers controls to enable or disable the People tab, the ability to initiate Video calls per event and the ability to schedule video meetings.
Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] in case you have questions or need assistance.