Miro is a digital whiteboard tool that makes it easy to communicate and collaborate with others remotely. Common uses for Miro include:
- Creating lists of focus topics
- Outlining a product roadmap
- Developing customer/user journeys
- Collaborative note-taking
Users can now add a Miro board to any Session or Expo booth in Hopin.
Note: A free plan on Miro can be used on Hopin.
How do I set up the Miro integration?
- In a live event, go to a Session or an Expo booth (where the Content Provider is 'Session'), and choose to 'Share Audio and Video':
- Use the screenshare button and select 'Miro Whiteboard'
- Assuming you're not already signed into Miro, you'll be asked to sign in or sign up:
- You'll then be prompted to choose a Miro board to share:
- Choose a board and then you'll be asked who should be able to access the board:
- And voila! You're ready to collaborate!
Turning off the Miro integration
To turn off the Miro integration, simply click on the screenshare icon again, and choose 'Stop sharing'.
Feel free to reach out to us at suppor[email protected] in case you have questions or need assistance.